Friday 7 February 2014

Rowan Jubilee Throw

I have been a great admirer of Kaffe Fassetts work since hearing him give a talk at Stourbridge Town Hall more years ago than I care to remember! 

So, when I saw the Jubilee Quilt displayed in all it's glory at a trade show a couple of years back it stuck in my mind and has remained there ever since. I kept looking at the picture in the Rowan Magazine and even ventured as far as to take a look at the pattern, and eventually could resist temptation no longer and having been asked to teach this as a class decided to bite the bullet and make a start on this fabulous throw in January 2014. 

As you can see from the photos, block one is on its way and I really have the bug now - just cannot put it down! 

Hopefully, if all goes according to plan classes should start after Easter. If you are interested in this challenge, please let me know as places on this course will be very limited!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...